- Support for the IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface) specification provides system administrators with an additional server management and health monitoring option. Corporate users can utilize the new IPMI features to monitor security and stability of their servers and more.
- Support for the ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) open standard unleashes Operating System-managed configuration and advanced Power Management on compliant computers.
- Revamped Hardware Monitoring module adds over 70 new monitored values including Memory Clock, CPU Multiplier, CPU FSB and GPU Memory Clock. Revamped System Stability Test module adds hardware failure checking by stressing the computer even more than preceding EVEREST versions. Revamped Disk Benchmark module adds Buffered Write test to measure the interface bandwidth for optical, hard disk and flash drives for both read and write operations.
- Extended OpenGL information (video adapters, extensions, texture sizes, Vertex Program & Fragment Program capabilities, and more) combined with support for all the latest technologies from nVIDIA -- including GeForce 8800 GTS/GTX video cards, nForce 650i and 680i motherboard chipsets -- takes EVEREST’s already comprehensive graphics hardware related capabilities even further.
- Enhanced support for Windows Vista including transparent integration of EVEREST hardware monitoring module to Windows Sidebar, which makes hardware monitoring more convenient by having real-time measurements such as temperatures, voltages and fan speeds readily available.
- Support for the AMD Quad FX (4x4) Platform which is powered by pairs of the AMD Athlon 64 FX-70 series dual-core processors.